Many thanks to Community Southwark for adding the Digital Champion training to their website.
Southwark Libraries offer one-to-one support for people wanting to learn to use computers.
These currently include:
- Using a computer for the first time
- Internet, email and basic MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Over 50s computer skills
- Job hunting online
- Preparing for your Citizenship Test
- Preparing for your Driving Theory Test
- Get started in tracing your family history
Have a look at the complete list of learning activities in libraries.
To find the most up-to-date information visit the Learning in Libraries page.